Graduate School of Letters/ Graduate School of East Asian Cultures / ICIS International Forum for the Next Generation
The Graduate School of Letters, the Graduate School of East Asian Cultures and Institute for Cultural Interaction Studies (ICIS) will hold an international forum sponsored by the Shibusawa Eiichi Memorial Foundation. The forum is open to the public.
- Date & Time:
- July 23(Sat.) 10:00-18:00 (Reception opens at 9:30)
- Seminar Space, 4F, IBUNKAN, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- East Asia in the World - Various Aspects of Multi-Cultural Interaction
- Morning Session Keynote Address, Latest Field Survey Report
- Afternoon Session Lectures, Roundtable Discussion
- Please provide your name, title and organization name to ICIS by e-mail, fax or telephone.
For inquiries, please contact: ICIS
Tel: +81-(0)6-6368-0256 Fax: +81-(0)6-6368-0235 E-mail: coekyotenml.kandai.jp
June 30, 2011 11:25 AM UP