Matters Related to Student Life in General
- Center for Student Affairs (University Counseling Room) Each Campus Office
- These rooms provide counseling related to university student life in general, including interpersonal relationships, home life situations, personal finances, extracurricular activities, dealing with various peronalities, and managing your mental well-being. If you ever find it difficult to resolve or deal with issues based on your own abilities or judgment, please feel free to contact them.
Matters Related to Learning
- Center for Academic Affairs (Student Counseling Room) Each Faculty/Campus Office
- These rooms provide counseling related to difficulties and anxieties pertaining to learning (schoolwork, including struggles with courses, grades, and other aspects of learning) as well as absence, withdrawal, faculty transfers, and other school register matters. Each faculty has teachers possessing both professional scholarship and extensive experience related to student counseling.
Matters Related to Learning Support for Students with Disabilities
- Center for Student Study & Counseling
- This Center has coordinators for students with disabilities, and it cooperates with departments both on and off campus to provide organizational support. In addition, trained student-support staff members conduct various support activities, including computer-based notetaking as well as braille translations for students with disabilities.
Matters Related to Harassment
- Harassment Counseling Office
- This Office provides counseling related to harassment and consists of 22 faculty & staff counselors as well as two outside experts. These professionals will take any struggles or difficulties you face seriously and will protect your confidentiality as they work with you to resolve any problems.
Matters Related to Psychological Counseling
- Student Counseling Rooms
- These rooms provide counseling related to psychological difficulties. One such room has been established at each campus, and the counseling services are provided by professional counselors including licensed and clinical psychologists. If you ever have an issue you cannot resolve on your own or simply want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact them.
- Club and Group Activities
- Student Counseling
- Health Management (Medical Center)
- Student Dormitories and Housing Placement
- Other Support
- Career Support
- Employment Data
- Qualification Acquisition and State-Exam Preparatory Lectures(Extension Center)
- Teacher-Training Programs (Center for Teacher Certification & Development)