e-LINC of the Graduate School of Foreign Language Education and Research will hold a Special Lecture
e-LINC (English Language Instruction Network Center) of the Graduate School of Foreign Language Education and Research will hold a special lecture in English. It is open to the public and free of charge. Prior application is necessary.
- Date & Time:
- June 9, Friday 17:00-18:30
- Room F401, Iwasaki Kinenkan (Map #5) , Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Roles of Individual Differences in Second Language Speech Learning in Japanese EFL Classroom Settings
- Dr. Kazuya Saito, Birkbeck, University of London
- Send an email to the address below by June 5 indicating your name, affiliation and contact information with "June 9 e-LINC lecture application" in the subject line.
For inquiries, contact e-LINC
June 02, 2017 02:25 PM UP