International Symposium on Intellectual Property Rights
The Faculty of Law, Kansai University will hold an international symposium on Intellectual Property Rights jointly with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and Kyoto Comparative Law Center under the aegis of the university's Center for Intellectual Property, Division of Community and Business Partnership as well as Kinki Intellectual Property Strategy Headquarters. The symposium is open to the public.
- Date & Time:
- July 11 (Wed.) 10:00-17:00
- Multimedia AV Large Hall, SHOBUNKAN, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Harmonization of Legal Systems on Intellectual Property - Voices from Developing Countries
- Required *Not required for persons connected to Kansai University.
To register, please send an e-mail or fax with the following information to by July 5 (Thur.).
2) Title and department (Company / organization / university name, etc.)
3) Contact number (Telephone number and e-mail address, etc.)
4) Whether you would like to receive an access map to the venue. (Yes / No)
5) How did you find out about this forum? (KCLC's HP, e-mail / JICA's HP / Others)
* Interpretation will be provided at the symposium.
For inquiries, please contact: KCLC
Tel: +81-(0)75-315-9924 Fax: +81-(0)75-315-9930 e-mail: habuchikclc.or.jp
July 03, 2012 12:30 PM UP