International Seminar by Graduate School of Informatics to be held
The International Seminar will be held on January 28th, 2010 at the building of the Graduate School of Informatics with the main theme of "World Trends of Higher Education".
This seminar is supported by the grant from Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), since it will be held as part of the university's "Good Practice" program selected by MEXT for the "Program for Enhancing Systematic Education in Graduate School, 2008".
The seminar is open to the public.
- Date & Time:
- January 28, 2010 (Thu.) 13:30～18:15
- Room TD101, Takatsuki Campus, Kansai University
- World Trends of Higher Education
- ・Dr. Patrick Werquin
- Senior economist in the Centre for Educational Research and Innovation (CERI) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- ・Ms. Anne-Marrie Charraud
- Senior advisor in the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM)
- ・Dr. Insook Lee
- Professor in the Department of Education, Sejong University, Korea
- Please provide us with your name and position by January 26 to the e-mail address below.
For inquiries, please contact: Graduate School of Informatics
Tel: +81-(0)72-690-2419 E-mail: infoictedu.jp
January 14, 2010 09:08 AM UP