Forum of Intellectual Property Rights Issues in AFRICA － The Reports from Egypt, Ethiopia and Kenya
The objective of this forum is, through the presentations about the current IP/IPRs situations of the following countries: Egypt, Ethiopia and Kenya, to have the opportunity of opinion exchanges/discussion among Japanese experts/students and the Egyptian, Ethiopian and Kenyan panelists.
The panelists are the participants of JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) training course, which is now conducting mainly at JICA Osaka.
We heartily welcome your attendance.
- Date & Time:
- December 14 (Wed.) 13:00-17:30
- Special Meeting Room, 7F, SHOBUNKAN, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Faculty of Law , Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Kyoto Comparative Law Center (KCLC)
- Institute of Legal Studies , Center for Intellectual Property, Division of Community and Business Partnership, Kinki IP Headquarter, The Kansai Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry (KIP-NET)
- Intellectual Property Rights Issues in AFRICA - The Reports from Egypt, Ethiopia and Kenya.
To register, please send an e-mail or fax with the following information by December 9 (Fri.).
2) Title and department (Company / organization / university name, etc.)
3) Contact number (Telephone number and e-mail address, etc.)
4) Whether you would like to receive an access map to the venue. (Yes / No)
5) How did you find out about this forum? (KCLC's HP, e-mail / JICA's HP / Others)
*The lecture will be conducted in both Japanese and English, and translation will be provided at the forum.
For inquiries, please contact: KCLC
Tel: +81-(0)75-315-9924 Fax: +81-(0)75-315-9930 e-mail: fudom kclc.or.jp, kizaki kclc.or.jp
November 29, 2011 03:55 PM UP