Lecture by Prof. Heizo Takenaka
The Graduate School of Accountancy will hold a lecture by Heizo Takenaka, a visiting professor at the school. The lecture is open to the public.
- Date & Time:
- October 6 (Thur.) 16:20-17:50
- Socio AV Large Hall, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- The Japanese Economy‐Beyond the Great Earthquake
- Heizo Takenaka (Visiting Professor of the School of Accountancy, Kansai University, Professor at Keio
- University, former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications and former Minister of State for Privatization
- of the Postal Services)
- Not required
For more information, click here (Japanese Only).
For inquiries, please contact:
The Graduate School of Accountancy, Kansai University
Tel: +81-(0)6-6368- 1121
September 28, 2011 02:08 PM UP