International Symposium by Center for Minority Studies
Kansai University Center for Minority Studies (CMS) will hold an international symposium as follows.
All interested public are welcome to participate.
- Date & Time:
- November 17 (Mon.) 10:00-15:00
- Kojima Korekata-Kan 1F, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Legal Issues regarding Minorities
- Prof. Thomas Ginsburg (University of Chicago Law School, USA)
"Constitutional Treatment of Minorities: New Data"
Associate Prof. Yosoh Kure (Shih Hsin University, Taiwan)
"Legal Status regarding Chinese Spouse in Taiwan: Rights of Minority Unstable in Politics"
*The lectures will be interpreted into Japanese.
- Prof. Masaki Ina (International Christian University)
- Associate Prof. Taira Nishi (CMS, Kansai University)
- No application is required
For inquiries, please contact:
Kansai University Center for Minority Studies (CMS)
November 12, 2008 03:47 PM UP