Applied Linguistics Lecture 1 "Dynamic Assessment in L2 Development" to be held on May 22.
English Language Instruction Network Center, Kansai University (e-LINC) will invite Dr. James P. Lantolf to make a presentation titled "Dynamic Assessment in L2 Development".
We look forward to receiving many applications.
For more information, click here.
- Date & Time:
- May 22 (Thu.) 18:00-19:40
- Multipurpose Auditorium #1, IWASAKI KINENKAN 4F, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Title of Lecture:
- "Dynamic Assessment in L2 Development"
- Dr. James P. Lantolf, Pennsylvania State University
- Send this application form by e-mail (e-linccm.kansai-u.ac.jp) or fax (06-6368-1253).
Open to the first 80 applications only.
For inquiries, please contact:
English Language Instruction Network Center, Kansai University
Tel: +81-(0)6-6368-1252 (Mon.-Thu., 10:00-17:00)
May 12, 2008 03:54 PM UP