Location and Transportation
Please use public transportation to visit Kansai University.
From Osaka (Umeda Station):
- Umeda Station (Hankyu Senri Line bound for Kita-senri) → (20 min) → Kandaimae Station → 5 minutes walk to KU
- Umeda Station (Hankyu Kyoto Line bound for Kawaramachi except via limited express) → Awaji Station (Senri Line bound for Kita-senri) → Kandaimae Station → 5 minutes walk to KU
From Kyoto (Kawaramachi Station):
Kawaramachi Station (Hankyu Kyoto Line bound for Umeda except via Limited Express) → Awaji Station (Senri Line bound for Kita-senri) → Kandaimae Station →5 minutes walk to KU
Stations on Subway Sakaisuji Line bound for Kita-Senri → (mutual extension operation) → Hankyu Kandaimae Station →5 minutes walk to KU
From Shin-Osaka (Shinkansen / JR Shin-Osaka Station):
- Shin-Osaka Station (Subway Midosuji Line bound for Nakamozu) → Nishinakajima Station → Transfer to Hankyu Railway Minamikata Station (Senri Line bound for Kita-senri) → Kandaimae Station → 5 minutes walk to KU
- Shin-Osaka Station (JR Kyoto Line bound for Kyoto via local train) → Suita Station → 5 minutes walk → Transfer to Hankyu Bus JR- Suita-Kitaguchi Stop (operated every 25 minutes) → 7 minutes board → Kansai-Daigaku Stop → 7 minutes walk to KU
By JR Kyoto Line (Tokaido Main Line):
Stations on JR Kyoto Line → Suita Station → Transfer to Hankyu Bus JR- Suita-Kitaguchi Stop (operated every 25 minutes) → 7 minutes board → Kansai-Daigaku Stop → 7 minutes walk to KU
From Osaka International Airport (Itami Airport):
Osaka Airport Station on Osaka Monorail bound for Kadoma-shi → Yamada Station → Transfer to Hankyu Railway bound for Umeda/Nakamozu → Kandaimae Station → 5 minutes walk to KU
- From Osaka Station, board JR Kyoto Line to Settsu-Tonda Station
- From Kyoto Station, board JR Kyoto Line to Takatsuki Station.
By Hankyu Railway:
- From Umeda Station, board Hankyu Kyoto Line to Tonda Station and 5 minutes walk to JR Setsu-Tonda Station
- From Shijyo-kawaramachi Station, board Hankyu Kyoto Line to Takatsuki-shi Station and 10 minutes walk to JR Takatsuki Station
By Takatsuki City Bus:
- JR Takatsuki Station, board City Bus bound for Kansai-Daigaku and get off at KU
- JR Settsu-Tonda Station, board City Bus bound for Kansai-Daigaku /Hagidani/Hagidani-Sogokouen and get off at KU
(Either way takes 20 minutes and costs 270 yen.)
Please get off at following stops; For the Faculty of Informatics, at Kansai-Daigaku Stop. For Kougakukan, Ice Arena or ground, at Nishino-kuchi Stop.
From JR Settsu-Tonda Station:
Board at terminal #1 for Kansai-Daigaku/Hagitani/Hagitani-Sogokouen. (About 20 Min)
From JR Takatsuki Station:
Please go through the central wicket and get on the bus bound for Kansai-Daigaku from north Bus Terminal #5. (Takes about 20 minutes)
Takatsuki Muse Campus
- J10 minutes walk from Takatsuki Station on Kyoto Line
By Hankyu Railway:
- 15 minutes walk from Takatsuki-shi Station on Kyoto Line
1 minute walk from Asakayama Station on Nankai Electric Railway Koya Line
By Hankyu Railway:
- 8 minutes walk from Kami-shinjo Station on Kyoto Line
- 10 minutes walk from Shimo-shinjo Station on Senri Line
5 minutes walk to the north, from Tenjinbashisuji-rokuchome Station (Hankyu Railway/Subway Sakaisuji Line/Subway Tanimachi Line).
Kansai University Minami-Senri International Plaza
5 minutes walk from Minami-senri Station on Hankyu Kyoto Line
Kansai University Tokyo Center
Connected to JR Tokyo Station (Nihombashi Gate) and Tokyo Metro Otemachi Station (Exit No.B7).Check in at the reception on the third floor and go up to the ninth floor by the elevator.
Kansai University Nakanoshima Center
From Yodoyabashi Station (on Keihan/Subway Midosuji) 6 minutes walk to the northeast. Adjacent to east of Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library.