Home > International Exchange > Government-Sponsored Exchange Students (Incoming)

Government-Sponsored Exchange Students (Embassy Recommendations)

  Those who are interested in studying at Kansai University with a scholarship from the Japanese government are advised first to make sure that the university has a graduate program suitable for their research theme by inquiring with the faculty member in charge. The web pages for Kansai University Graduate Schools list email addresses by which faculty members can be directly contacted. Those who decide to apply for the scholarship program after following these steps should email the required documents to the Division of International Affairs for evaluation.

Back to top