Kansai University is working to create an environment that stimulates interest in international cooperation through activities such as hosting seminars by highly accomplished experts in relevant fields, while at the same time developing and presenting its own ideas on the subject.
International Cooperation Guidance
Kansai University offer International Cooperation Guidance as an introductory lecture of international cooperation. Participants could learn basic knowledge of International Cooperation in this lecture, and also would be able to learn concrete information of this subject by participating for International Cooperation Seminars introduced as follows.
International Cooperation Seminars
Highly accomplished experts on international cooperation are invited to these seminars to present their unique perspectives on the subject, and share the joys of working on a world scale. Participants come away inspired to consider joining a cooperative effort themselves in the future.
International Cooperation Service Learning
Kansai University's General Education Courses includes International Cooperation Service Learning Courses. Consisting of both lectures and training sessions, these courses offer hands-on experience to allow students to link theory and practice in order to make a contribution to the world.
Lecture: Four Courses
- Basics of International Cooperation (2 Credits), Theories of Volunteer Work in International Cooperation (2 Credits)
- International Cooperation Readiness (2 Credits), International Cooperation Follow-up (2 Credits)
Training: Three Courses
- International Cooperation Volunteer Training A (4 Credits: a short-term assignment as a Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer)
- International Cooperation Volunteer Training B (2 Credits: a faculty-guided project)
- International Cooperation Volunteer Training C (1 Credit: a study tour organized jointly by NGOs, businesses, and foreign universities)