The 5th RISS International Seminar on Empirical Micro Analysis
RISS (the Research Institute for Socionetwork Strategies) will hold an international seminar in English. It is open to the public and free of charge. Prior application is necessary.
- Date & Time:
- June 28, Wednesday 17:30-19:00
- Multimedia Laboratory, 6th floor, Research Institute for Socionetwork Strategies (Map #11) , Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Delegations, Centralization, and Their Impact on Productivity in Industrial Salesforce
- Desmond Lo, Assistant Professor, Santa Clara University
- Kenji Matsui, Professor, Kobe University
- Send an email to the address below indicating your name, affiliation and contact information.
For inquiries, contact RISS (The Research Institute for Socionetwork Strategies)
June 22, 2017 12:00 PM UP