e-LINC of the Graduate School of Foreign Language Education and Research will hold a Special Lecture
e-LINC (English Language Instruction Network Center) of the Graduate School of Foreign Language Education and Research will hold a special lecture in English. It is open to the public and free of charge. Prior application is necessary.
- Date & Time:
- July 4, Tuesday 18:00-19:30
- Room F401, Iwasaki Kinenkan (Map #5) , Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- The Case for Introducing Task-Based Language Teaching in Asian Primary Schools
- Dr. Rod Ellis, Research Professor, Curtin University, Perth, Australia
- Send an email to the address below by June 28 indicating your name, affiliation and contact information with "July 4 e-LINC lecture application" in the subject line.
For inquiries, contact e-LINC
June 20, 2017 10:00 AM UP