The 2nd International Academic Forum for the Next Generation to be held
The Institute for Cultural Interaction Studies (ICIS) will host the 2nd International Academic Forum for the Next Generation Symposium, which is open to the public.
- Date & Time:
- December 12, 2009 (Sat.) 10:00～18:00
- December 13, 2009 (Sun.) 9:00～13:00
- IBUNKAN 4F, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Aspects of Transformation through Cultural Interaction:
focusing on Natural Faith, Ethnic Factors, Religious Practices, Language Concepts and Education
- Keynote speech:
- "The Problem with Relativism in the Comparative Study of Religion"
- Prof. Joseph Bosco from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Please provide your name and position to ICIS by e-mail, fax or telephone.
Details of the forum (PDF)
For inquiries, please contact: ICIS
Tel: +81-(0)6-6368-0256 Fax: +81-(0)6-6368-0235 E-mail:jisedaicm.kansai-u.ac.jp
December 03, 2009 10:00 AM UP