Applied Linguistics Lecture Series 2 "Talking-it-Through: Languaging as a Source of Second Language Learning" to be held on October 15.
English Language Instruction Network Center, Kansai University (e-LINC) will invite Dr. Merrill Swain to make a presentation titled "Talking-it-Through: Languaging as a Source of Second Language Learning".
We look forward to receiving many applications.
For more information, click here.
- Date & Time:
- October 15 (Wed.) 18:00-19:40
- Multipurpose Auditorium #1, IWASAKI KINENKAN 4F, Senriyama Campus, Kansai University
- Title of Lecture:
- "Talking-it-Through: Languaging as a Source of Second Language Learning"
- Dr. Merrill Swain, Professor Emeritus at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto
- Send this application form by e-mail (e-linccm.kansai-u.ac.jp) or fax (+81-(0)6-6368-1253). Open to the first 80 applications only. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within one week after application, please contact us by telephone.
For inquiries, please contact:
English Language Instruction Network Center, Kansai University
Tel: +81-(0)6-6368-1252 (Mon.-Fri., 10:00-17:00)
September 01, 2008 04:22 PM UP