Take the Takatsuki Municipal Bus from either Settsu-Tonda Station or Takatsuki Station on the JR Kyoto Line and get off at Kansai Daigaku bus stop, then walk for a minute to Kansai University.
- From Osaka Station, board JR Kyoto Line to Settsu-Tonda Station
- From Kyoto Station, board JR Kyoto Line to Takatsuki Station
By Hankyu Railway:
- From Umeda Station, board Hankyu Kyoto Line to Tonda Station and 5 minutes walk to JR Settsu-Tonda Station
- From Kawaramachi Station, board Hankyu Kyoto Line to Takatsuki-shi Station and 10 minutes walk to JR Takatsuki Station
By Takatsuki Municipal Bus:
- From JR Takatsuki Station, board Municipal Bus to Kansai-Daigaku and get off at Kansai-Daigaku Stop
- From JR Settsu-Tonda Station, board Municipal Bus to Kansai-Daigaku /Hagitani/Hagitani-Sogokouen and get off at Kansai-Daigaku Stop
(Either way takes about 20 minutes and costs 280 yen.)
Please get off at following stops; for the Faculty of Informatics, at Kansai-Daigaku Stop; for Kougakukan, KANSAI UNIVERSITY TAKATSUKI ICE ARENA or ground, at Nishino-kuchi Stop
From JR Settsu-Tonda Station:
Board at terminal #1 for Kansai-Daigaku/Hagitani/Hagitani-Sogokouen. (About 20 minutes)
From JR Takatsuki Station:
Please go through the central wicket and get on the bus to Kansai-Daigaku from north Bus Terminal #5. (About 20-25 minutes)
Click on a campus name below to see transportation access to the campus.